Skip to main content

Advice to pass PSM 1

Last post 12:23 am December 13, 2017 by Gunther Firk
No replies yet
12:23 am December 13, 2017

To be honest my target is to pass PSPO1 certification but before this I wanted to pass PSM1 because in my mind about 70% of questions are the same in PSPO1 and in PSM1. In general my preparation took about 15 days. I've passed PSM1 and my score is 96.3 % 

I've used three types of materials: 

1 - Of course Scrum Guide. The big plus of this is that you may read this (with big attention) just for 20-25 minutes

2 - http://www.scrumcrazy.com/ScrumCrazy.com+-+Charles+Bradley - very good articles. Thank you Charles

My next target is PSPO1. What will you recommend me? Thanks in advance :)

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.