Skip to main content

Not recieved order confirmation neither password yet

Last post 10:09 pm June 29, 2018 by Daniel Rocha Araújo
6 replies
10:57 am June 29, 2018

I have ordered password on 28 June 2018, and I've not got the order email confirmation, neither the password yet. After the order conclusion, the system showed de confirmation screen, but I can't turn back this later.

Yesterday I submitted the form on the website and also support@scrum.org. Until now I did not get any feedback and I'm worried because the order is already on my credit card.

Can anyone help me?

03:18 pm June 29, 2018

Hello Daniel,

We are sorry to learn that you have not received your password email. We wrote to you twice (once yesterday and once today). We re-sent both your password email and invoice receipt, but it seems like our messages aren't getting through to you. Occasionally Scrum.org notification emails are caught in a spam filter due to network security or firewall settings, so we suggest adding info@scrum.org and support@scrum.org to your email client’s friendly contacts and safe-senders list in order to receive important communications from us.

In the meantime, can you please check your spam folders? Our messages to you should be there. 

We wish you the best of luck on the assessment, and hope you enjoy your day!

04:56 pm June 29, 2018

Hi Daniel,

We were unable to approve your last post. This is due to our Forums policy, which holds that we are unable to allow individuals to publicly post their email address on our site/Forums. This is entirely for the reasons of being mindful of the privacy and protection of all our users.

Our site receives millions of visits, and we would not wish to be held responsible if your email address landed in the wrong hands, thereby causing you any inconvenience, frustration, or duress. We apologize for the inconvenience, but appreciate your understanding. 

We can confirm that we did send your password and invoice to the email address you specified in the post we removed. Please do a search in your Gmail for the order number 2S115400 or the subject of our latest response to you Re: Order confirmation

Please also check your email filters for any rules that might move messages from support@scrum.org to your trash or another folder.

08:16 pm June 29, 2018

Hello,

I've already checked all my email folders and I did not find anything related to my password or order. There is only the first email sended from support@scrum.orgyesterday (after I registered the Scrum.org.) and another one today, about 12:16 PM (Brazil), related to "Submission Approved" at this forum.

It does not make sense for gmail to be blocking just a few emails originating from "support@scrum.org" and blocking others. 

What will you do to solve my problem?

08:23 pm June 29, 2018

Hello Daniel,

We believe you may have some sort of filter in place that is deleting emails from Scrum.org. Please write to support@scrum.org with your order number 2S115400 and an alternative email address where we can send your password and invoice receipt. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

08:42 pm June 29, 2018

Thanks for reply. I've sended you a new email, according with your instructions.

10:09 pm June 29, 2018

Now it's all right. I received the password, did the exam and the most important: passed!

Thanks.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.