Skip to main content

Experience Share (PSM II Preparation)

Last post 03:17 am July 9, 2018 by Mehdi Hoseini
No replies yet
03:17 am July 9, 2018

I’ve passed PSM II exam recently. Now I want to share my experience to individuals who want to prepare for this exam.

When I compare PSM II with PSM I, I should say level II is exponentially harder than level I. So, don’t take the exam before complete preparation. In order to pass the exam you need to do following steps:

1-     Read Scrum guide carefully word by word.

2-     Read Nexus guide carefully.

3-     Read book “Coaching Agile Teams” by Lyssa Adkins

4-     Read book “Agile Retrospectives” by Esther Derby

5-     Read book “Scrum Mastery” by Geoff Watts

6-     Read book “Agile Estimating and Planning” by Mike Cohn

7-     Read book “User Stories Applied” by Mike Cohn

8-     Do all scrum open tests (scrum, product owner, developer, nexus).

9-     Read all posts about PSM II in Scrum.org forum.

10-  Read blog ”The Scrum Values” by Gunther Verheyen

11-  Read blog ”There’s Value in the Scrum Values” by Gunther Verheyen

12-  Read blog ”5 Metaphors to Explore the Value of Scrum Values” by Naghesh Sharma

13-  Read blog ”4 Ways to Coach with the Scrum Values” by Stephanie Ockerman

14-  Read blog ”4 Key Flow Metrics and How to Use them in Scrum’s Events” by Yuval Yeret

15-  Read blog ”Definition of Done” by Gunther Verheyen

16-  Do all free scrum sample tests of Mikhail Lapshin

17-  Do 8 PSM II sample tests of theScrumMaster.co.uk by Simon Kneafsey

18-  Manage the time carefully and be in your highest energy state when you want to take the the exam.

Good luck

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.