Skip to main content

WOOHOO! I passed the Scaled Scrum Professional on 1st try.

Last post 12:21 pm August 1, 2018 by Ching-Pei Li
4 replies
07:55 pm July 31, 2018

I was a little salty last time I posted here but I have to share my excitement. I passed the SPS with a 90% 1st try. 

That is good enough for me. It's Hard but no more so than any other Scrum.org Cert. If you prepare you will be fine.

Study Study Study.

09:25 pm July 31, 2018

Hi Dan,

Congratulations!

I know you are an experienced Scrum practitioner, and I am sure you will share your valuable experience again.

So, what's next? PSM II?

09:29 pm July 31, 2018

Congrarts Dan ... Good Luck with your future certifications. 

10:45 pm July 31, 2018

Ching I am going to do Kanban next and take a break on Agile Certs for a bit. 

I am going to add some technical skills back by taking AWS Cloud Certifications.

I will always be an Agilists  but I have lost some technology skills so I am pivoting just for a bit.

I want to stay current and be more attractive to the market place.

12:21 pm August 1, 2018

I am going to add some technical skills back by taking AWS Cloud Certifications.

It's so cool!

I've been using the Azure platform for years. I also helped a bank build a private cloud. But never had the intention of getting the certification. Maybe this could be my next goal. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.