Skip to main content

Basic question of Sprint Length seems incorrect in Open Assessment

Last post 02:40 pm August 6, 2018 by Ian Mitchell
2 replies
09:53 am August 4, 2018

Dear All,

I am still into leaning phase into my Agile PSM Certification. I attended Open assessment but one question i got wrong about was Sprint Length. Below is the exact text:

The length of a Sprint should be:

Correct answer: D)

You chose: C)

A) Short enough to keep the business risk acceptable to the Product Owner.

B) Short enough to be able to synchronize the development work with other business events.

C)No more than one month.

D) All of these answers are correct.

Feedback

All of these choices are appropriate considerations in determining the length of a Sprint.

Can someone help me here.

Thanks,

Shankar

02:26 pm August 6, 2018

Nope, the correct answer is D. Read the Scrum Guide, it goes over all of these on Page 9 in the last paragraph on the page.

02:40 pm August 6, 2018

It’s important not just to inspect and adapt but to do so efficiently and in an empirically grounded way. That means taking external conditions into account which shape the environment where teams deliver products.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.