Skip to main content

Agile Project management Methodology

Last post 05:01 pm March 15, 2024 by Riven Toraded
1 reply
07:47 pm August 26, 2018

Dear survey participant

Request for assistance to complete an anonymous survey for the research dissertation 

I am currently a student at De Montfort University undertaking an MSc - Master’s degree, in Project Management. My dissertation is focused on Agile Project Management methodology drive team and project to success within an industry. 

I would like to invite you to participate in this short questionnaire survey and provide feedback on your experiences in working with Agile Project Management methodologies or similar approach when working with teams and projects.

The aim of the survey is to authorise the research findings based on literature review questions. The findings have confirmed that traditional Project Management models lack the flexibility which can be applied in multiple environments to manage projects successfully.  

As this is a masters dissertation and intends to contribute directly to academic practices, I encourage you to participate in order to provide Project Managers/leaders, team intake and the effectiveness of how to manage projects and team more effectively using the appropriate methodology.

Please click on the link below to fill out the questionnaire -  It is envisaged that the survey will not take more than 10 minutes. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZRM4oZ1tMLbib5PC21v9V7kBK4V4…

03:24 pm March 15, 2024

Hello, I took the survey and sent the results, it would be interesting to see your dissertation, as I have a PhD in this field myself, and also have my own methodology called "agile crystal method", perhaps it will be useful for you to learn, or in general for further research and scientific work, I will be happy to help and answer your questions.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.