Skip to main content

PSM-2 Certification help needed

Last post 01:28 pm February 11, 2020 by Ian Mitchell
4 replies
12:38 pm February 5, 2020

I have started my Journey towards PSM2 Certification

I have started reading books like 2017-Scrum-Guide and 2018-Nexus-Guide also reading online Blogs and doing open assessments from Scrum.org

Wanted to check if someone can assist me in clearing the exam in one shot

03:40 am February 7, 2020

Wanted to check if someone can assist me in clearing the exam in one shot

Just saying, this sounds awfully close to asking for someone to help you cheat. That's not taken lightly here. 

I would suggest reading the study materials on the PSM 2 page. Read and study the materials and you'll have the knowledge necessary to EARN the certification. 

11:01 am February 7, 2020

First of all, read and study the materials of PSM1:

• Read the Scrum guide (many times), try to understand each word and each sentence.
  • Take the open assessment PSM 1, PSPO 1 until you get 100% in less than 10 min
  • Read Ressources on the PSM pathway

For PSM II, I would suggest to re-read Scrum guide many times

05:04 pm February 9, 2020

While I think the wording of the request for coaching help is perhaps unfortunate ("Wanted to check if someone can assist me in clearing the exam in one shot") I would also like to point out that it doesn't mean the person wants to cheat.

Instead, as a coach themselves, perhaps they are seeking like minded people who can help them prepare by quizzing, sharing pointers to reading material and other stuff that would help them be able to pass the exam first time around.

I made a similar request for some coaching help as I prepare for the PSM3. I am a coach myself and I regularly help others in my roles as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach so it seemed logical to make the request. However where I personally draw the line is cheating. I have no interest in knowing what questions are asked on the exam. I am interested in pointers about things to know well etc. For me, at the end of the day, it's more important to me to have great understanding of the subject areas then it is to me to have the certification. The knowledge gets used helping others, the certification hangs on the wall (no insult intended).

01:28 pm February 11, 2020

I have started my Journey towards PSM2 Certification

According to your profile you don't have PSM1 certification yet. Shouldn't that be the starting point?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.