Skip to main content

Sprint review opportunity

Last post 08:21 pm March 13, 2020 by Daniel Wilhite
3 replies
12:57 pm March 12, 2020

I'm practicing with some test and i don't understand why b) and c) responses are wrong.

The sprint review is an opportunity to review

a) Timeline y budget

b) Defects and causes

c) Requirements and Capacity

d) All of the above

Correct answer is a).

Tks

01:51 pm March 12, 2020

I'm practicing with some test

What test, and why do you have confidence in it?

02:59 pm March 12, 2020

It belongs to the book "Srcum Narrative and PSM Exam Guide"

08:21 pm March 13, 2020

If you read the Scrum Guide section that describes the Sprint Review (https://scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html#events-review) how do you feel about the answer from that test? Personally, it makes me question the validity of the messages in the book because I don't believe that A) or C) would be part of the discussions. Timelines and requirements might be partially discussed but not budgets and capacity.  The entire question seems suspect to me.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.