Skip to main content

After PSM-1, what next? Please advise and help me build my career path.

Last post 01:46 pm April 29, 2020 by Gurudeep Satyan Komandur
No replies yet
01:46 pm April 29, 2020

Greetings for the day. 

I have been working as a technical writer since 2007. From last 2 years, I have been given additional responsibility to conduct Scrum ceremonies for the Scrum team. To enhance my knowledge and fine tune my work, I underwent the training for PSM-1 and passed the exam. There is good amount of similarity between my work and the learnings that I learnt. The PSM-1 course really did wanders to my understanding of Scrum.

Now, since I am interested in moving into this line full-time,, I request the learned people here to guide me with options so that I can decide on my career path. Which course should I take from here? My colleague and a good friend is suggesting Agile Coach as one of the option. I am not sure. Please advise. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.