Skip to main content

Need some help from professional PO

Last post 05:42 am August 18, 2020 by Saleh Othman
2 replies
04:29 pm August 15, 2020

Hi guys. 

I'm trying to get the job offer of my life and need some assistance from the technical PMs/POs.

The task is having the estimates by jira tasks from devs to create the sequence of these tasks eg feature delivery plan for user registration.

I know what if BE, FE, contracts etc but the top part of the tasks is hard to prioritize in this flow.

Could you help me with this? tasks and estimates in hours provided below.

I need a kind of plan with all these Handle base errors and Network layer features on board put in a right sequence.

Task most likely time(h) 

Handle base errors 10

Methods for Cache 8

Methods for Database 8

Network layer 10

Setup Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, Release 4

Refactoring 8

Design Slicing 4

User registration  

1) API requests  

[API] User registration  

- implementation 4

- handle response 2

- handle errors 2

[TEST] User registration behavior 4

[API] register User By Social Network  

- implementation 8

- handle response 2

- handle errors 2

2) UI, layout and behavior  

Registration screen  

- [UI] Common screen UI '4

- [UI] Controls 6

- [LOGIC] Data validation 2

- [LOGIC] User interaction (actions & navigation) 3

Complete registration screen  

- [UI] Complete registration screen 4

- [LOGIC] Actions 3

will be really grateful for any help.

04:38 pm August 17, 2020

How has business value for these items been assessed? They look like technical tasks to me, and I'm at a loss to understand why anyone other than a Development Team would own and order such a backlog of work.

05:42 am August 18, 2020

it looks like an SLA  !

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.