Skip to main content

Definition of Done [survey]

Last post 09:38 am November 5, 2020 by Santi W
No replies yet
09:38 am November 5, 2020

Dear all,

Link to questionnaire: https://survey.uu.nl/jfe/form/SV_egHUL6G6S9gNQdD?Q_CHL=social&Q_SocialSource=reddit

I am a master's student at the University of Utrecht. I am currently working on the final part of my master’s degree which is the Master Thesis. The topic of my thesis is the Definition of Done (DoD). More specifically, the goal of the thesis is to construct a reference framework that summarizes the effects of situational factors (SF) on the inclusion/exclusion/adaptation of requirements in your DoD. In this context, a SF could be, for example, the experience level of your agile team members, the use of new emergent technology, or the geographical distance between teams/team members. As such, to gather data, I made a questionnaire to identify the correlation between SF Classes (Clarke et al. [2012]) and their effects on the requirements (e.g. unit testing, smoke testing, tagging) that are included/excluded/adapted when drafting a DoD.

The first iteration of the questionnaire was found to be too lengthy which resulted in low completion rates, as such we shortened it. Therefore, we are reposting it again, in the hopes that this version will be easier for you guys to complete. In conclusion, I would like to thank you for your attention and any help towards the completion of my degree.

With regards,

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.