Skip to main content

Multiproject

Last post 07:01 pm March 15, 2021 by Ian Mitchell
1 reply
09:15 pm March 14, 2021

Hi

I am a PM that has been running a priject using Scrum in the last 4 year. The department is R&D but the organisation does not use Agile; it was just me applying it (as I am PMI-ACP and Scrum master from Scrum.org)

I have been promoted to Area manager; and now I manage different projects in parallel; with different PMs. For the multi project management; critical chain method has been used so far. I find it useful; but I am more Agile oriented, and therefore I am looking for any Agile Process/Methodology related with multi project management. I have been googling it; but have not found any clear conclusion.

Does somebody know any methodology Agile related for multi project?

Thanks a lot

Regards

07:01 pm March 15, 2021

I am a PM that has been running a priject using Scrum in the last 4 year.

I bet you haven't. A PM does not run a project in Scrum at all. You and the people involved have been doing something else. The focus seems to be on project execution rather than product value, for example.

Does somebody know any methodology Agile related for multi project?

What outcomes is the organization hoping to achieve from agile practice?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.