Skip to main content

Please show me step by step, how to register to test PSM from Viet Nam?

Last post 10:08 am September 6, 2012 by Anonymous
3 replies
02:41 am September 5, 2012

Dear Scrum.org,

I live in Viet Nam, I'm very want test PSM of org, but I do not know how to do it. Please read the detailed instruction.

-Payment Method (use credit card =vnd or usd)
-After the payment when I will receive key to test.
-Test online at Viet Nam or somewhere.
-when I receive key to test, Will I online test on around 14 days?

or please show me step by step, how to register to test PSM from Viet Nam?

Thanks.

Anonymous
06:10 pm September 5, 2012

Hello,

The information you are looking for can be found here: http://www.scrum.org/Assessments/Professional-Scrum-Master-Assessments/…

You may pay by credit card, and after making your payment you can expect to receive your assessment password within (1) business day. You should be able to access the assessment from anywhere in the world.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Daniel

10:34 pm September 5, 2012

Thanks Daniel so much,

Regards,
Uyen Huynh

Anonymous
10:08 am September 6, 2012

Uyen, you are welcome!

Daniel

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.