Skip to main content

PSM I Cleared/Passed

Last post 05:11 pm February 15, 2017 by Madhan Chandrasekharan
5 replies
12:56 pm January 30, 2014

I just passed my PSM I certification and I wanted to thank this forum for giving good insights to look at the exam from a learning perspective than just a certificate.

I followed the standard reading advise from the members which certainly helped a LOT.

1) READ SCRUM GUIDE (I read it twice)
2) Taking Open Assessments till score 100% consistently (This saved a lot of time for the strategy/experience based q's)

N Vempati

01:02 pm January 30, 2014

Couple of comments though
1) Navigation back to review the responses is just plain inconvenient must have a better layout to faster access to review the answers.
2) If there was a way to know the knowledge gaps after the exam not just the passing % and end result

03:52 am February 9, 2017

I have passed the PSM I exam on feb 8 2017 with 94%,thanks to all the support and information from the Forums

Personally i was well prepared took a month time prepared scum guide,nexus and all other related and neccessary information (Safe,Less etc)

When i attempted the exam it felt it is easier since i was mentally prepared

06:49 pm February 12, 2017

Just cleared PSM1 scoring 95 %

04:36 pm February 13, 2017

Hi Saurabh, congratulations upon passing the exam. Did you require knowledge from the Nexus guide?

11:02 am February 15, 2017

Hi All, 

I am interested in Scrum and preparing from PSM 1. Please advice if Scrum Open assessment is alone enough for self assessment or need to go through Nexus, Product owner & Developer assessment as well? in terms of PSM1 exam preparations. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.