Skip to main content

Passed PSM I with score 94%

Last post 08:33 am July 14, 2014 by Bui Tuan Ninh
4 replies
01:27 am July 13, 2014

Hi all,

I have just passed the PSM I assessment with score 94% (the 2nd attention).

Thanks all for your support & advise.

01:15 pm July 13, 2014

Congrats Bui.

can you give some insights into how you prepared for the exam and what helped you the most as i am also preparing for the exam.

09:47 pm July 13, 2014

Hi nipunanand,

Bellow was my preparation:
- Read the Scrum guide in my language until understand it fully
- Read the Scrum guide in English several times. At least 5 times in my case
- Try Open Assessment until i could got 100% within 5 minutes.
- Read all topics which related to PSM I questions. Many of them are able to be meet in the real PSM I assessment.

03:28 am July 14, 2014

> Read all topics which related to PSM I questions. Many of them are able to be meet in the real PSM I assessment.

have you read them from the forum or you have followed any book to do so

08:33 am July 14, 2014

I read mostly from this forum.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.