Skip to main content

Product Owner Academic Research, Help Needed.

Last post 06:35 pm June 29, 2022 by Richard Ramos
No replies yet
06:35 pm June 29, 2022

Hello Scrum Community, 

I am Richard Ramos a master student in business engineering at ULG in Belgium. I am doing a final degree research on the Product Owner, it seemed relevant to me to increase the studies related to the Scrum framework and the role defined by it, therefore I am investigating the Cognitive Styles of people working as Product Owner,

Cognitive styles are the way individuals imagine, perceive, distinguish, recognize, think and remember information. Numerous studies have already been done analyzing the cognitive styles of traditional project managers and I want to perform a similar analysis on the Product Owner. 

To obtain the sample population that will validate my study, I need as many Product Owners as possible to respond to my online questionnaire, which takes no more than 30 minutes to complete. 

I am writing to you asking you to please participate in this study if you are interested, and to share it with other colleagues may they be interested in participating.

Link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAZ__vZHI89UNUYxMVVTVjBIREVHRVBQQkVKUUFBTVNYNS4u

Thank you Scrum Community, let's keep up the good work, changing traditional management.

Richard Ramos, 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.