Skip to main content

I made mindmaps for the Scrum and Kanban Guides

Last post 11:42 am September 15, 2022 by Qing Wang
No replies yet
11:42 am September 15, 2022

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share with you a couple of mindmaps I made as part of my Agile learning journey. I hope you will find such format helpful as well. Personally mind mapping has been one of my favorite ways of studying new knowledge.

• Mindmap 1 - The 2020 Scrum Guide
  • Mindmap 2 - The Kanban Guide - December 2020 Edition
  • Mindmap 3 - The Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams - January 2021 Edition

In this Dropbox folder (named "Agile Resources 2022.09.13") you will find the 3 mindmaps (in PNG image format).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kcfxxeqwyytqq03/AABDyNVC94tf4yQLvlk-c7L6a?dl…

I also included in the folder the original XMind files that I created (XMind is a desktop and mobile app for mind mapping). This way you will be able to edit these mindmaps to suit your own learning if you like. To be able to do that, I included the XMind desktop app installers for both macOS and Windows in the Dropbox folder as well. Alternatively, you can download the installer for your operating system directly from the XMind website at https://xmind.app/ (not sponsored).

Mind mapping helped me better absorb the key information from the 3 guides, and I’m happy to share these mindmaps with all of you here. Hope you find some value from them.

Finally, if anyone is hiring, I’m currently seeking a remote Scrum Master job (full-time, part-time or contract). Thank you everyone and have a wonderful day!

Gratefully yours,

Qing

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.