Skip to main content

Master thesis research in to Agile usage outside IT

Last post 12:17 pm September 28, 2022 by Mitch Knoop
No replies yet
12:17 pm September 28, 2022

Hello there,

My name is Mitch, and I'm a master's student at Leiden University. At this moment, I'm doing a study for my thesis on the use of Agile methods outside IT-related tasks to find out what the impact is of this usage. For this study, I developed a survey, and I am looking for participants who are using Agile outside IT or have been using it.

I was hoping I could find some here. The study is anonymous and is solely used for educational purposes. It will take around 8-10 minutes of your time.

“If you are or have been part of a team not involved with software development, we consider this Agile outside IT.

E.g., If you are in a team working for a marketing department of a software company, and you use Agile methods to create marketing materials, this is considered Agile outside IT

Why is this important: we want to understand if the product you’re working on is non-IT.”

Link to survey: https://leidenuniv.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Y8IUhHdBHaCCrQ

I hope this is allowed here, and I am very thankful to the people that will fill it in

Greetings,

Mitch

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.