Skip to main content

How can I prepare for PSM II exam?

Last post 12:00 pm May 29, 2015 by Eduardo Rodrigues Sucena
3 replies
09:07 am April 30, 2015

Hi All,

I found that the references mentioned for both PSM I and PSM II are the same.

I already read all these books and passed my PSM I with a good mark.

What should I do next to prepare for PSM II exam ?

Thanks.

07:50 am May 26, 2015

Hi Ahmad,

Although I have not written the PSM 2 yet, however I intend to do it sooner. so I can say that I am a co-sailer with you on this boat :).

I like to share what I am following. I am regressively re-viewing and re-readin everything once again. There are some books that are recommended on this SCRUM.org site.

As I understand, PSM II questions expects one to write subjectively as well, I am rehearsing to write as well.. my own understanding on a topic from the Scrum Guide. This helps me to rephrase things in my own words.

I hope this gives you a new dimension .. wish you a very good luck ! I wish PSM II was not that expensive. :) not the technicality of the exam but the cost of it makes me bit nervous .. :) - on lighter note. :)

Best Regards,

Hemant

11:19 am May 29, 2015

I have read this question a few times, but I have not seen an answer yet. It remains a mystery

12:00 pm May 29, 2015

Ahmad, i wrote an article yesterday in order to help people in this situation.

Its a review of an material focused on the PSM I Exam Preparation:

PSM I Simulated Exam Review
http://getscrum.com/2015/05/28/psm-i-simulated-exam-review/

I hope it will help you.

Hugs
Eduardo Rodrigues Sucena

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.