Skip to main content

SCRUM/AGILE SURVEY

Last post 07:41 pm March 21, 2023 by Daniel Wilhite
1 reply
08:34 am March 21, 2023

Hi all,

I am very much new to the SCRUM framework and at the moment collecting data for a research paper I am conducting. To all with any experience working in AGILE virtual teams or within SCRUM itself, if you could spare 3 minutes to complete this quick survey it would be highly appreciated. 

Thank You

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/33GXHJN

07:41 pm March 21, 2023

I was going to complete the survey until I read the questions.  Every question uses the phrase "how do you...".  In Scrum and agile practices, no single individual has any of the authority you are asking about.  It is the TEAM that handles all of the situations you ask about.  The TEAM make joint decisions. The TEAM agrees to do something and learn from it using empirical methods.

You say that you are very much new to the SCRUM framework.  The questions you have shows that.  It is a common mistake that people make when they first start trying to understand Scrum.  You may want to step back and revisit your survey questions. 

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.