Skip to main content

Seeking Agile Team Members in the Netherlands for a Research Survey on the Impact of COVID on Agile Methodologies

Last post 10:46 am June 21, 2023 by Eden Wheeler
1 reply
06:45 pm June 13, 2023

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a research project and I need your help. My research focuses on the impact of COVID-19 on the implementation of Agile methodologies within software development teams in the Netherlands.

I would like to ask you to take a few minutes of your time to complete the attached survey. Whether you are a Scrum Master, Product Owner, developer or any other role within an Agile team, your insights will be invaluable.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3O61f2JNRfWuHFs

Thank you so much for your time and valuable contribution to this research! I would greatly appreciate it if you would also share this post with any colleagues or friends who work in Agile software development. Every little bit helps!

Kind regards,

Philip Bouwens

10:46 am June 21, 2023

Dear Philip Bouwens,

Thank you for reaching out and providing the opportunity to participate in your research survey on the impact of COVID-19 on Agile methodologies in software development teams in the Netherlands. I appreciate your efforts in investigating this important topic.

I have completed the survey and provided my insights based on my experience in Agile software development. It was well-structured and allowed me to share my thoughts and observations regarding the impact of the pandemic on Agile practices.

I will also be sharing the survey link with my colleagues and friends who work in Agile software development, as I believe their perspectives will contribute to the validity of your research findings.

Once again, thank you for involving me in your research project. I wish you all the best in your study and hope that your findings will provide valuable insights into the challenges and adaptations faced by Agile teams during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

For more information, you can check this: Agile methodologies | https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3O61f2JNRfWuHFs azure 303 certification Scrum

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.