Skip to main content

scrum in primary health care

Last post 08:16 pm September 13, 2023 by Eric Naiburg
2 replies
10:48 am September 10, 2023

any idea or case studies about scrum in primary health care 

05:22 am September 13, 2023

Was a Sprint Goal actually chosen from those three, and did the planned work ensure that a Definition of Done was met?

08:16 pm September 13, 2023

This was added by Hatim, but deleted by mistake.  We apologize for any confusion:

Diabetes and Hypertension Care Promotion Program

General Goals:

•  To contribute in the reduction of morbidity and mortality among diabetes and hypertension patient
  • To improve the lifestyle of patient
  • Early detection of disease and hypertension among high risk group

User Stories

1. As High-Risk group individual, I would like to be screened for diabetes and hypertension so can live healthy without complication
  2. As member of the community ,I need to be aware about diabetes and hypertension to improve my health
  3. As diabetic and hypertension patient, I need to have a proper care from the Health Care in order to live healthy without complications.
  4. As Health care provider I need to have enough data about diabetes and hypertension so that to plan for care
  5. As member of community committee I need to be activity engaged in the diabetes and hypertension care project

Output of Sprint Planning Meeting

The Sprint Planning meeting were conducted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023.

Sprint Goal

• To provide baseline information about diabetes and hypertension in the health center
  • Early detection of high-risk group
  • Provision of proper care for diabetics and hypertensive patient

User stories

1. As High-Risk group individual, I would like to be screened for diabetes and hypertension so can live healthy without complication
  2. As diabetic and hypertension patient, I need to have a proper care from the Health Care in order to live healthy without complications.
  3. As member of community committee I need to be activity engaged in the diabetes and hypertension care project

Task

1. Collection of data from target group
  2. Analysis of the data
  3. Generation of the baseline report
  4. Increase of awareness of the community through WhatsApp and SMS message
  5. Delivery of the proper care of diabetic and hypertensive patient in the health coach clinic
  6. Perform early detection test among high-risk group
  7. Communication and engagement of the community members

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.