Skip to main content

New Website & Public Profile Design

Last post 08:55 am March 1, 2017 by Sanjay Saini
6 replies
12:01 am February 15, 2017

While I really like the new modern approach of the website's new design, the new public profiles (unstructured, image compression, badges looking like a paint sketch) just look horrible. I used to include the link to this profile as a reference, but removed them for the moment.

What do you guys think?

05:27 pm February 15, 2017

Thank you for the feedback Steven. We are continuing to improve the site and appearance.  I have added your feedback to our backlog as part of this continued improvement.  

As a side note, to improve your picture, be sure to save as a square so that the site doesn't have to render it down.  We will be working to improve that as well in the future, but that will help for now.

04:32 am February 21, 2017

What happened to my earlier profile picture? Why it is not being shown by default?

05:51 pm February 24, 2017

11:55 am February 28, 2017

Hi Sanjay, I am not sure why your picture isn't posting, but feel free to post a new picture. I apologize for any delay in your picture being posted.

11:57 am February 28, 2017

Steven,  We have made a change this Sprint to the code that renders the pictures which should resolve your issue.  It will be delivered to production this week and if you re-upload your picture, your issues should be resolved.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  

08:55 am March 1, 2017

No issue Eric, I have uploaded a new profile picture

Thanks

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.