Skip to main content

Passed PSM I just now with 98.8%

Last post 03:03 pm March 13, 2017 by Romuald Franck Kenmeugne Tchuinkam
1 reply
10:36 pm March 10, 2017

Hello members of the forum, I wanted to share my happiness with you all.

I am French and not so good with English, but I wanted to have the PSM I certification for a month. (the best one)

I finally got the courage to try the test and passed with 98.8% (missed a single question).

The test was extremely well structured. All the merit goes to this forum to have given me what to do to be so well prepared.

But I recommend you also "Scrum narrative and PSM review guide" by Mohammed Musthafa Sukath Ali.

I have to calm down a little and take water ;-)

08:01 am March 12, 2017

A great endeavor. You deserve to celebrate. Congrats!!!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.