Skip to main content

Emmanuel Katto| What are the Scrum values?

Last post 02:01 pm April 8, 2024 by Olivia Cox
4 replies
12:11 pm March 5, 2024

Hello Folks ,

My name is emmanuel katto , i'm new on this portal so i want to know about the what are the scrum values . Please let me know in simple language.

09:46 am March 6, 2024

The Scrum framework is based on five key values: Courage, Commitment, Focus, Openness, and Respect. To me, these values are really important. They highlight how teamwork is more about people getting along and working together than just following rules. From what I've seen, dealing with the technical parts of a project is often the easy bit. The real challenge comes from bringing different people together to pursue a common goal and navigating the complex ways we interact with each other in today's complicated world. I believe this is much more important than choosing any specific tool or method, no matter how fancy it might seem.

06:52 am March 12, 2024

Thanks to all for all the answer, really beneficial for me .

06:53 am April 8, 2024

Hi Emmanuel Katto,

Scrum promotes a sense of personal responsibility, adds structure to complex projects, and keeps the work moving steadily. The five Scrum values are commitment, focus, openness, respect, and courage. These values boost the project success.

Thanks!

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.