Skip to main content

More practice assessments for PSPO 1 exam

Last post 11:36 am March 4, 2018 by Gunther Firk
6 replies
11:03 am April 21, 2017

Hi,

Can anyone recommend practice assessments for PSPO 1 exam as I have done the open assessments number of times and getting 100% every time. As the real assessment is a lot harder would like to practice more.

Many thanks in advance.

Khayati

03:48 pm April 21, 2017

Hi Khayati. Which open assessments have you already tried? 

Have you tried Mikhail Lapshin test? If not, I recommend you to do this in learning mode. This is a free test with great feedback/comments about each question. Author gave you quotations from the scrum guide describing why some option is correct.

If you can afford you can try also Management Plaza Practice Exams but they are not free. I like those exams because they (similarly to real exams) contain some interpretation questions (answer cannot be found directly in scrum guide) and have a clear feedback. They also touch scaled scrum, burndown charts aspects which are omitted by most open assessments but are present on the real exam. 

03:49 pm April 24, 2017

Hi Lukasz, 

I have recently bought the "The Professional Scrum Product Owner: Guide to Pass PSPO 1 Certification" and have also tired the Mikhail test. Once i have been through the above will purchase Management Plaza Practice Exams. Thanks for your response.

Khayati

04:07 pm February 26, 2018

Hi,

I can't find clear information. Am I allowed to use scrum guide during PSPO I assessment?

Any other materials can be used?

I'm sure I can't consult the answers during the test with other people but I have doubts about printed materials.

Looking forward to answer :-)

01:40 am February 27, 2018

Hi Damian,

The exam is conducted online, so technically you can have all your reference materials by your side "open book" style.

You only have 60 minutes to answer 80 questions, and from my experience I don't have time to actually check my references.  The actual PSPO I questions are much much harder than what is seen in the Open Assessment.

Regards,

04:13 am February 27, 2018

Hi Khayati!

I've used 3 materials:

1 - of course, Scrum Guide

2 - Scrum Crazy (perfect articles)

3 - To practice tests, I've used Volkerdon.com

11:36 am March 4, 2018

Just in case if this is still required, you (and anybody else) may also read books of Mohammed Musthafa Soukath Ali (google his books). Very informative and useful books

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.