Skip to main content

Get PSM1 Certificate - Thanks to Mikhail Lapshin

Last post 07:27 pm January 4, 2019 by Nicolas Caron
2 replies
11:39 pm January 1, 2018

Hello to the community,

I passed PSM1 certification on first time today, but it was no as easy as the Scrum open test do 100% several times. Thanks to the Mikhail Lapshin open scrum test, it was very, very helpful.

I only read Scrum Guide 1 time and remark the essencilal words in it, but practice several times the open assessments from Mikhail and another open assessments. I Bought no addictional books. There are several questions I never heard before, even to security departments needs and requirements. But if thinking of scrum and logical decisions you can get the 85 %. Do not adapt scrum is use in your company - it its often more different than in the scrum guide.

Helpful is the scrum guide (pdf) in another window and Mikhails answers to search some information from questions you have bookmarked - if you have enough time, but whe you learn enough Mikhail and scrum open you will have some time (for me at 10 minutes).

Have a good luck and pass it - it was the great new years wish I can fulfill.

Have a nice day,

Carsten

06:55 am January 2, 2019

Hi, Can you please advise which other open assessments you referred for PSM1 apart from Michail Lapshin assessments. Also how much percentage of Scrum guide comes in the actual exam?Is it possible to pass the exam if I go thru the Scrum guide and also from Mikhail assessments.

04:14 pm January 4, 2019

His preparation tests helped me a lot get my PSM1 but now I am preparing for me PSPO1 and it seems his web site is down. Anyone knows if this is an (unfortunate) permanent thing or if it will be back?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.