Skip to main content

Capital One Agile

Last post 06:22 am August 23, 2019 by Ian Mitchell
3 replies
02:23 pm August 22, 2019

Is Capital One pretty much the epitome of a Agile company? 

10:35 pm August 22, 2019

What makes you say that?

I don't think anyone can know unless they have worked for Capital One.

10:48 pm August 22, 2019

To echo Ben Brumm, I don't think that anyone can know unless they not only work at Capital One, but a lot of other companies. There are other companies or organizations that may also be good examples. I read about a division of Toyota that creates software using the Toyota Way and Scrum. Basecamp has an approach that strikes me as being very consistent with the values and principles of Agile Software Development as well. And these are just two companies that have talked or written about their approaches - how many aren't as visible in the public eye?

06:22 am August 23, 2019

Is Capital One pretty much the epitome of a Agile company? 

What would you look for, if Capital One’s agility were to be measured and evidenced?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.