Skip to main content

Retry PSD exam after passing first time?

Last post 06:41 pm November 25, 2019 by Ashwin Kumar Madan Lunkad
4 replies
Anonymous
03:49 pm September 24, 2012

Hello,

I recently followed the PSD (not PSM) course, took the assessment afterwards and passed. For the PSD training, you get 2 free tries.

In order to be able to become a trainer however, one needs more than 95%. So my questions is, what happens when I use my password for a second time, in order to get more than 95%? If I get less than 90% on the second try (you never know :-)), will I lose my certificate?

Is it possible to do a third try after you first 2 tries? If yes, what will it cost?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

07:22 am October 1, 2012

AFAIK passwords are one-time only, so you will have to pay for a second attempt.

regards,
StarLight

07:24 am October 1, 2012

Whoops didn't read correctly that you have two attempts, sorry (for PSM course you get only one try).

regards,
StarLight

Anonymous
05:08 am October 8, 2012

A colleague tried it, and after passing the first time, he was able to do the exam a second time. He passed again, and all is well. :-)

06:41 pm November 25, 2019

Hi. Could any of you please share your experience of taking PSD 1 exam and the resources you used to gain knowledge and pass the exam. I am Full stack Developer/Business Analyst and have several years of experience working in Scrum team. I also recently passed PSM 1 and PSPO 1 certifications in first attempts. I am planning to take PSD 1 exam soon. Thanks you in advance.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.