Skip to main content

Not received a password for asssment - anyone help apprieciated

Last post 02:53 pm October 26, 2012 by Brian Smith
3 replies
10:51 am October 25, 2012

Hi!

I had registered for a scrum assessment test 5 days ago (Sunday) and chased via the online contact form 2 days ago but other than the email receipt confirmation for both the payment and the chase I have heard nothing.

Is there a phone contact for someone I can speak to? Is this normal that it takes so long, I am beginning to lose the revision edge!

Thanks!

10:53 am October 25, 2012

Yeah - an extra s in there! Actually can't see where to edit a post!

10:55 am October 25, 2012

On my word - appreciated

02:53 pm October 26, 2012

Dear Al_Mo,

I have inquired about this and have been informed that we resent the password for your assessment. Did you receive this and are you now all set?

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.