Skip to main content

Pourquoi dois-je m'inscrire à un nouveau cours pour passer l'examen PSPO I?

Last post 01:51 am January 31, 2013 by Michel Wicky
6 replies
02:19 pm January 28, 2013

Bonjour,

J'ai suivi le cours Scrum Master de 2 jours. Dans lequel on parle des différents rôles: SM, Development Team et Product Owner.

J'ai lu plusieurs livres et suis le forum...

Pourquoi dois-je suivre un autre cours pour passer l'examen PSPO I? Car cela commence à couter cher...

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
Christophe

05:16 am January 29, 2013

Hello Christophe.

I'm sure there will me many more answers to your questions, if you can give us a translated version.

Br, Philipp

10:09 am January 29, 2013

While certainly never perfect, here is the translation from Google Translate:

Hello,

I followed the Scrum Master course of 2 days. In which we speak of different roles: SM Development Team and Product Owner.

I've read several books and the forum ...

Why do I need another course to take the exam PSPO I? Because it starts to be expensive ...

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Christophe

10:15 am January 29, 2013

Christophe,

The PSPO is not available without the course, because there is currently no corresponding body of knowledge available that covers the material. PSM I is available without a course, because the Scrum Guide exists. Hopefully the PSPO material is available in the near future to facilitate making this more accessible.

03:10 pm January 29, 2013

Bonjour Ryan,

(oui, les traducteurs automatiques ne sont pas évident :) Raison pour laquelle je ne les utilise plus!

Merci pour ta réponse Ryan.

N'hésitez pas à rendre le matériel disponible puisque des formateurs à travers le monde l'utilisent pour donner des cours...

Et il me fera un grand plaisir de le traduire pour vous. Ça fera ma pratique pour passer le PSPO I et mon humble contribution à la communauté Scrum.

Merci et bonne journée.

03:28 pm January 29, 2013

The Google Translation for those of us who are linguistically limited:

-------------
(yes, automatic translators are not obvious :) The reason why I do not use anymore!

Thank you for your response Ryan.

Do not hesitate to make the material available as trainers around the world use to teach ...

And I will be happy to translate it for you. It will pass to my practice and I PSPO my humble contribution to the community Scrum.

Thank you and good day.
-------------

01:51 am January 31, 2013

Bonjour Cristophe, plus que la matière un cours ouvre l'opportunité d'échanger des expériences personnelles avec les participants et le formateur. C'est essentiel et représente la valeur ajoutée du cours. Scrum est facile à comprendre mais difficile à mettre en oeuvre. Le partage d'expérience est un élément clé de la réussite d'une mise en oeuvre Scrum.

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.