Introduction to Professional Scrum Learning Path for Pluralsight Users
At Scrum.org, we're happy that you have been investing your time watching the training videos on Pluralsight in the Introduction to Professional Scrum Learning Path. We wanted to provide you with more resources to help continue your learning, as well as an option to take the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment to become certified by Scrum.org.
The assessment is difficult; preparation is required to achieve a passing score. Any single source, including the Pluralsight learning path alone isn't typically enough preparation and we recommend reviewing the content below:
- Read the Scrum Guide and understand how you would apply Scrum within a Scrum Team
- Take the free ScrumOpen assessment to gauge your current knowledge
- Follow the online Scrum Master Learning Path which contains many resources to help you continue your learning
- Take a live, interactive Professional Scrum training class
- The assessment covers topics from multiple Focus Areas defined by the Professional Scrum Competencies
- The PSM I Suggested Reading lists the Focus Areas from which questions may be selected during the assessment
When you are ready, purchase a PSM I assessment password and take the test!