Jesse is a passionate trainer and coach, helping teams improve their productivity and quality all the while trying to keep work fun. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) through Scrum.org for the Professional Scrum Foundations, Professional Scrum Master and Developer programs. With a strong background in the .NET platform, Jesse is able to translate the needs of development teams when it comes to tools to manage work, build the code and keep quality up. Through his extensive coaching of Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Development managers Jesse is able to bridge the technical world of developers with the commercial world of those creating a marketable product or service.
Jesse regularly blogs and contributes to StackExchange and MSDN networks, he has received the Microsoft Community Contributor Award three years in a row and has been awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award 5 times. He’s spoken at conferences and user groups, including the Microsoft TechDays, Techorama and the Scrum Day Europe. He has contributed to a number of open source products that extend Azure DevOps and Visual Studio.
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Foundations
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master II
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner -Advanced
- Scrum.org Scaled Professional Scrum
- Scrum.org Professional Scrum with Kanban
- DevOps Agile Skills Association - DASA Fundamentals
- Phoenix Project Game Facilitator
- SAFe Program Consultant 3.5
In past years Jesse has delivered Scrum, ALM and DevOps training all over the world, most recently in Melbourne, Amsterdam, Sydney, Milan, Frankfurt, Madrid, Bangalore and Mumbai.
Jesse is married with Charlotte, father Lily Rose and Mika Charlie and lives in a house that’s more than a century old in the beautiful city of Utrecht. He loves espresso and dark chocolate, travels a lot and takes photos everywhere he goes.
Jesse delivers the Scrum.org courses through the following Scrum.org Network Partners: