The Madison Henry Group helps clients realize the benefits of agile software development and pursue organizational agility.
Founded in 2005, Madison Henry partners with industry leaders such as Scrum.org to provide training & certification, consulting and coaching on agile principles and Scrum practices that enable high performance and increase the value delivered by complex software.
A proud inaugural member of Scrum.org’s Partner Training Network, Madison Henry is one of a select few global partners that regularly teaches Scrum.org’s entire curriculum, including Professional Scrum Foundations, Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Developer and Scaled Professional Scrum (Nexus Framework).
- Professional Scrum Master - August 10, 2020 -
- Professional Scrum Product Owner - August 12, 2020 -
- Professional Scrum Master - August 17, 2020 -
- Professional Scrum Product Owner - August 19, 2020 -
- Professional Scrum Master - August 31, 2020 -
- Professional Scrum Product Owner - September 2, 2020 -
- Professional Scrum with Kanban - September 17, 2020 -