Imagine, a Professional Scrum Product Owner who believes in using Evidence Based Management to optimize sustainable, measurable business outcomes (not activities like velocity). They get the theory. They are eager to get started. But they are being stopped by some unanswered questions...
- FOCUSSED: What areas of your business should they focus on? What specific indicators should they manage?
- BALANCED: How might they create a balanced combination of lead and lag measures?
- ENGAGING: How might they create a simple, compelling scoreboard that is helpful, understandable and engaging for all the people who need to participate in improving business outcomes?
- ACTIONABLE: How might they design an approach that is NOT so complex and overwhelming that it either becomes a full-time job in itself or terrifies them so much that they don't even start?
- PRACTICAL: How might they get started in 5 minutes or less?
If this sounds like you or someone you would like to help, watch this video and let me know what you think...