In this second video in the series about responsibility, Professional Scrum Trainer Mark Wavle explores the leader's role in unwrecking responsibility issues.
- Removing impediments
- The people/team you lead getting in their own way with responsibility issues
- Leading by example in responsibility
- Using Intentional curiosity to unwreck responsibility
- Using reframing to unwreck responsibility
Here are the items referenced in this Unstuck Leadership Moment video:
- The previous (first) Responsiblity video in this series, "Responsibility Wreckers for People and Teams"
- The last (third) Responsibility video in this series, "The Power of Circles and Soup"
- Circles of Influence and Concern
- Circles and Soup overview
- The Responsibility Process by Avery
- Boundaries by Cloud & Townsend
Join me in an upcoming Professional Scrum Master or Professional Agile Leadership course - see my class list here.
You can sign up for the Unstuck newsletter "4 Q's of Agile Inspiration" to get:
- A brief, weekly dose of Agile ideas, questions, and inspiration
- Notifications of new content, videos, and blogs
- Details on upcoming projects and speaking events
And make sure you subscribe to the Unstuck Agile YouTube channel!