How to Build a Sustainable Agile Culture
Agile efforts face a number of common challenges which, if disregarded, can derail your efforts and reduce any intended benefits.
Organizations can improve their agile efforts by focusing on five common challenges:
- Support and protect agile values with strong leadership.
- Help teams and stakeholders to self-organize.
- Manage your portfolio with outcomes, not outputs.
- Systematically remove sources of waste and delay agile teams face.
- Measure and improve value delivered with frequent feedback.
This CMSWire article by Eric Naiburg explores these challenges.