What is Scrum? An Introduction to the Scrum Framework
Although Scrum has been around for more than 25 years, it is still new to many. In this session, we provide an overview of the Scrum framework, discuss how Scrum enables agility and ways that empiricism can empower the teams that use it. Like with any form of process, there are myths that arise, during this session by Project Management Update with Eric Naiburg, COO, Scrum.org, many of these myths are dispelled using facts and real-world examples.
Some of the topics covered during this session include:
- Common myths and misconceptions about Scrum
- The 2020 Scrum Guide - Scrum Events - Scrum Artifacts
- The Project Manager and Scrum
- Accountabilities in Scrum
- How Scrum can be used with other practices like Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and more