ReviewsWhat students say about Roland
Welcome to my profile and Upcoming Classes page.
(Please scroll down a bit to see my training schedule)
Who Am I?
Roland Flemm is an experienced Scrum Master and an Organisational Design consultant. He works as on large and small scale Scrum adoptions and as a Professional Scrum trainer.
Roland has a background in application development (.Net and Java) and in infrastructure engineering (IBM WebSphere & Portal) for over 20 years. Since 2013 he is dedicated to working as a Scrum Master and LeSS Coach.
People come to Roland to fix problems like these:
- We added (Scrum) teams to speed up our software delivery, but now this is slowing us down.
- We have difficulties to keep up with the speed at which competitors are delivering new features.
- We (the business) pay a fortune for IT, but the ROI is too low. IT is making a mess of things.
- Our existing customer-base does not appreciate the new features we bring them.
- It is impossible for Product management to forecast product releases on a quarterly basis.
- People in the teams are unmotivated and do not take responsibility for the work.
- The people are leaving the company, our knowledge is draining.
Besides coaching, he regularly publishes articles, he developed the Scrum learning resource Scrumcards and is the creator of humorist movies (Sprint Review,Sprint Retrospective) and the KoosCoach cartoons. Roland enjoys speaking at international conferences and strongly believes that fun and diversity at the workplace is essential for success. Click here to see a movie of Roland teaching.
What do others say about Roland?
“Roland has the agile way of working in his genes, that’s why he works with passion and drive. He keeps a clear focus on the goal without concessions.”
Adrie Dolman MSc (NL)
“I found Roland to be a really helpful mentor, experienced coach, great teacher. He knows how to give space and proper feedback to others, encouraging everyone to focus on continuous improvement.”
Iaroslav Bondarchuk (UA)