Do you remember one of the most quoted movie lines ‘Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.'? Well, seems like a retrospective works the same way: You never know what you uncover. You can use it as a chance and make the best out of it - or you can deny. It´s up to you.
I’m Stefan, Agile Coach, Professional Scrum Trainer and technology evangelist and my passion is to enable and engage everyone on the value chain. Every single person, teams, departments up to whole organizations. Although you would start improving one thing at a time, in my opinion, you have to keep an eye on the holistic whole as well. You can only add as many value per time as your weakest item.
I really like to share what I know also in publications, conference papers and work with students
What: My three areas of focus as an agile coach and trainer are
• Creating and performing customer individual trainings and -programs
• Assessing the current organization situation at hand and together developing plans for improvement
• Work with teams to enable and engage team-growth
How: What’s important to me?
• To be on par - Everyone has great thoughts and ideas, we just need to let them speak an listen.
• Continuous improvement to build a happier and better way of working and a robust organization
• Use agile methods and frameworks to tackle real life problems. Not using silver bullets for marketing.
Courses taught by Stefan
Other Services by Stefan
- Private Courses