Are you part of an organisation that truly want to transform in order to
- get faster Return on Investment (ROI),
- reduce business risks faster,
- become agile enough to respond faster than their competitors to changing market expectations?
Those are the organisations I serve best.
In summary, organisations who still want to exist and thrive in five years from now.
A few examples with which I'd love to help you further:
- Reboot an agile implementation which is stalling
- Facilitate product visioning, planning, retrospectives and other workshops
- Guide teams through agile practice experiments
- Perform an assessment for agile readiness
- Give training and workshops in agile practices
I personally train over a hundred individuals a year in Scrum and agile concepts and practices, and serve multiple organisations in their agile transformation, facilitating change through hands-on workshops and practical advise.
I facilitate Professional Scrum Trainings (Agile Leadership Essentials, Scrum Foundations, Scrum Master, Scrum Master Advanced, Product Owner, Product Owner Advanced, and Scrum with User eXperience), followed up by a coaching track, and as part of agile transformations.
Courses are highly practical, conversation- and exercise-driven, without slide-ware presentations.
Hands-on coaching takes place using a tandem-approach:
1/ I first do and the coachee observes
2/ prepare together, the coachee performs, I observe and give improvement opportunities.
You can check some recommendations I received below.
I am a Professional Scrum Trainer, one of the two in Belgium, and a Professional Scrum Master III who serves forward-thinking, technology-driven organisations to stay ahead of their competitors.
That is just in short my story. More important is: how can I help you and your organisation?