Support Center FAQ
Thank you for your interest in Scrum and Scrum.org. Please see a list of frequently asked questions below. If you are unable to find an answer to your inquiry, please Contact Support.
- How do I obtain an invoice receipt or proof of payment for my order?
- Do Assessment passwords expire?
- How Do I Prepare for a Scrum.org Assessment?
- What Do the Professional-Level Assessment Results Include?
- Can I get the questions and answers from my Professional-Level Assessment?
- How are Open Assessments different from Professional-Level Assessments?
- Why isn’t my assessment password working?
- What are the system requirements and technical recommendations for attempting a Professional-Level Assessment?
- Are the Professional-Level Assessments available in other languages?
- How much are Scrum.org Professional-Level Assessments?
- How many times can I take a Professional-Level Assessment?
- Using the Google Translate Plug-in to Take Assessments
- Will I get a free or discounted retake if I don't pass my first assessment?
- My assessment session was disconnected. How can I resume?
- Where can I purchase a password to attempt a Professional-Level Assessment?
- What are My Purchasing Options for Buying an Assessment? Can I Pay via Bank Transfer?
- Where can I find a testing center to take a Scrum.org Assessment for certification?
- Can I get a discount on Professional-Level Assessment purchases?
- I am having technical issues with one of the Open Assessments.
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- I purchased a password using a different name and email. Can I still take the assessment on my own account?
- How do I prepare for the PSM III or PSPO II?
- How Do I Purchase Multiple Passwords? Is There a Bulk Discount?
- How do I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- How do I get a Professional Scrum certification?
- Where can I find a list of people who hold Scrum.org certifications?
- How is a PSM through Scrum.org different from a CSM through the Scrum Alliance?
- Does my Scrum.org certificate expire or require renewal?
- Do Scrum.org certifications have license numbers?
- I can't find my name on the list of certification holders.
- How do I use Open Badges to display my Assessment Certifications?
- I am looking for a Scrum.org course, training or class.
- How do I become a Professional Scrum Trainer to teach Scrum.org courses?
- How much do Scrum.org trainings and courses cost?
- Can I get a discount on a Scrum.org course or training?
- How are Scrum.org courses different from Scrum Alliance courses?
- Can I claim PDUs for attending a Scrum.org course?
- Where is the Scrum Guide?
- How do I learn more about Scrum and prepare for the Professional-Level Scrum assessments?
- How can I or my organization work with Scrum.org?
- How can I post on your blog?
- What are the business hours for Scrum.org Support?
Scrum.org Member Account
- I didn't receive a welcome message to complete account registration.
- Why isn't my account password working?
- Why can't I find a badge in my profile for passing the Open Assessment?
- Why can't I reset my Scrum.org member account password?
- I forgot my username for my Scrum.org member account. How can I log in?