What is Your Refund or Cancellations Policy?
In order to cancel an order for a refund for a Scrum.org assessment password, the following conditions must be met:
- The password must be unused
- The order must have been placed within the past 60 days. No cancellations or refunds can be processed for any orders after 60 days from the purchase date
For single orders with multiple passwords, you can cancel the full order if the above conditions are met.
If you wish to cancel individual passwords in a bulk/volume order (example: you ordered 15, but want to cancel 3), we are only able to issue refunds for individual passwords in a bulk order within one week of the date the order was placed.
If the above conditions are met, to proceed with the refund, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The Order ID # for the unused password or the unused assessment password itself.
- The reason you are requesting a refund.
- If the order was placed from a different email address, it would be helpful to include the email address that was used to place the order.
Once initiated on our end, the refund may take a few business days to process before it is reflected in the associated account. We are not accountable for any transaction fees incurred by your bank or credit card, nor any difference in the exchange rate between the date of purchase and the date the refund is issued.