New words 'Agile' and 'Scrum' entered my vocabulary in 2006. This year can be marked as the start of my battle against old Waterfall and Command and Control thinking in IT industry. I don’t consider myself an Agile evangelist, I’m just an Agile pragmatic. I'm convinced that Agile and Scrum is the more effective and suitable approach for IT.
- An active participant of Agile Community
- Love studying and reading a lot
- First Scrum.org trainer in Russia
- Founder of Scrum Day conference
- Founder of Scrum Russia and Inspired By Agile meetups
- Father of 2 beautiful children
- Solo guitarist and powerlifter
In a bloody battles for the Agile clearness received the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSMI)
- Professional Scrum Master II (PSMII)
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
Practice, practice... and even more practice - the main motto of my courses. Students working in groups during the days of the course will seek solutions to common problems that may arise in their daily work as Scrum Master. The training is based on a large number of complex cases.
My training is NOT like a boring lecture at all. I use a lot of gamification techniques, visual facilitation and funny exercises. And one more point - I DO NOT WORK WITH SLIDES AND POWERPOINT. I think it's boring. Get ready for a plenty of colourful flip-charts and training in style "Training From The Back Of The Room".
I want to know how you work, to hear your problems, discuss your pain points. During the training I use working and gamification practices that can be successfully used and adopted in your companies.