Insight Digital Innovation
Eleven years ago when I first joined Insight Digital Innovation (formerly Cardinal Solutions), I started on a Scrum team. While I was skeptical at first, I quickly found the approach empowering and energizing as I participated in creating and delivering valuable software that delighted our customers. And I haven't turned back - since joining my first Scrum team, I have been a Development Team member, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and coach.
As a sought-out speaker and trainer, I have created and delivered training on a range of Agile and Business Analysis topics and given presentations at variety regional industry groups and conferences, in addition to the international Agile 2014 convention. I have plenty of successes, cuts, and bruises that I love to draw upon as I'm helping others experience, learn, and improve how they deliver valuable software to their users.
I'm excited to be a part of the Professional Scrum Trainer community, teaching Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II), and Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) - excellent, impactful courses that are well-maintained by the community of trainers.
Outside of work, I love making music, learning, and enjoying time with my wife and two energetic boys.
Quotes about Mark's Training
- "Mark is an excellent speaker who explains topics very clearly and in a fun manner."
- "We asked so many questions; Mark was great at answering everything in the most relevant way possible."
- "I appreciate his approach to both teaching and coaching students through their thought processes."
- "I used to teach a lot. You are a great teacher and a very effective communicator. Thank you for the wonderful class!"
- "The class was fantastic—Mark is a very talented and engaging instructor!"
- "Mark took time to answer questions and gave opportunities for more in-depth discussions outside of class (breaks, lunch, etc.)"
- "I really enjoyed this class because you did a great job relating material to real life examples."
- "Mark is well-prepared and enthusiastic. He's a clear speaker and added examples on the fly with ease."
- "You completely blew away my expectations and presented a phenomenal learning experience. A huge thank you for being so receptive, positive, engaging, and knowledgeable."
- "Thank you for your time and expertise throughout class. I got a lot out of it due to the style you used to present the material. Time well spent and a tip of the cap to you."