Trainers Home | Certifying through PSM | Certifying through PSD
People who wish to become PSTs must go through a rigorous application and approval process before they are certified to conduct Scrum.org classes. Applicants have the option of certifying on either the PSM or PSD program to get a "core" license. After receiving a core license, trainers are eligible to certify on other courses as described below.
Benefits of becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer
As a Professional Scrum Trainer, you will be recognized as an expert in Scrum. If you become a trainer through the Professional Scrum Developer courses, you will also be recognized as an expert in the Visual Studio/Java, and software development domains.
There are other more tangible benefits as well:
Learn more about applying through PSM
- Schedule and deliver public or private Professional Scrum courses.
- Advertise public courses on http://courses.scrum.org
- Have a profile on Scrum.org http://courses.scrum.org/people
- Be listed on Scrum.org trainer page http://courses.scrum.org/people
- Trainers in secondary markets receive discounted pricing on courseware licensing.
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials so you don’t have to maintain your own.
- Direct access to up-to-date courseware, class, and other prep materials.
- Network with other Professional Scrum Trainers on dedicated discussion lists and at exclusive events.
Learn more about applying through PSD (.NET or Java)
View a list of current Scrum.org Trainers