Forums

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. If you have left the first and last name fields blank on your member profile, your email address will be displayed instead.

All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Are Scrum.Org courses PDU eligible via the PMI?
Last Post 29 Mar 2013 10:26 AM by Jean Pierre Berchez. 2 Replies.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Nitin Khanna
Nitin Khanna

--
27 Mar 2013 10:22 PM
    Dear Scrum Team,

I came across a prior course offering by Ken Schwaber that mentioned it was PDU eligible.

Can someone offer guidance on whether the Scrum.Org courses are PDU eligible? I think not, but would like to confirm.

Thank you.
    Daniel Racowsky
    Daniel Racowsky

--
    28 Mar 2013 04:20 PM
    Hi Nitin,

I believe students have been able to claim PDUs after attending a two-day Scrum.org course. I'd recommend asking your trainer for a letter of reference to indicate that you've attended a course.

Also, you can probably use the information provided in Category B, Continuing Education, for guidance:
    http://www.pmi.org/Help/ccrs_user/C..._claim.htm

Daniel
    Jean Pierre Berchez
    Jean Pierre Berchez

--
    29 Mar 2013 10:26 AM
    Hi Nitin,

when studends ask me regarding PDU's I provide them a confirmation of participation in a course with the topics of the Agenda and a schedule (usually 14 h).
    This seems to be enaugh for PMI to accept the PDU's.
    I never ever had any complain.
    I don't know if this fits just for here in Germany but as I said it works here.
    best JP
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Feedback