Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development
Live Virtual Class, May 29-31, 2023
The 3-day Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, students collaborate as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes. Students experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog over three days. Students concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, Testing, Integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps practices improve a team's capabilities even more.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is a well-known program among professionals. We are an equally known name for running coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working.
We have been delivering live virtual classes for a long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been collecting feedback since beginning to serve our participants in a better way. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot. You can read more here
Agilemania team provides you a few unique benefits to maximize your value for choosing us: -
- Lifetime access to our content in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach to teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
Registration for this class has closed
- Experience real collaboration between Developers, Product Owner, and Scrum
- Master in the quest of building and delivering a high-quality and valuable product.
- Build and deliver working software by applying modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools.
- Understand the synergy between the various elements of Scrum and complementary practices.
- Using Scrum Framework to develop a product
- Working within a self-organized Scrum Team
- Managing requirements with Specification by Example
- Test-Driven Development & Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Testing with test automation and exploratory Testing
- Pair Programming & Mob programming
- Software Craftsmanship & Emergent Design
- DevOps with Scrum and Kanban
Who needs this program?
The Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course is intended for all Scrum Team members to develop and deliver software-based systems. It is including architects, analysts, programmers, database developers, testers, managers, IT-Operations, and others, including Scrum Masters and Product Owners. This course provides the most significant value if the whole Scrum Team (Developers, Scrum Master, and Product Owner) attend together and experience the power of real teamwork. Teams that attend together are not only able to apply learnings to their work immediately but are also able to recall their classroom experiences to overcome particularly challenging times. This class is also valuable to individuals attending without their entire team. These students will experience working on a Scrum Team during the course. They will be able to transfer their learnings to their teammates, often convincing their teammates of the advantages of using Scrum, Agile, and DevOps practices.
There is no prerequisite, but attendees will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (http://www.scrumguides.org)
- Have taken the Scrum Open (free online assessment)
- Have experience in software development as a developer, tester, UI designer, Business Analyst, DBA, or DevOps engineer
This course has the Professional Scrum Developer level I (PSD I) as an associated credential. All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course receive a password from taking the PSD I assessment. This industry-recognized certification requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous examination. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSD I credential.