Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials Live Virtual Class, Nov 16-19, 2020
Delivered over 4 1/2 days.
We will be spending our time diving into the difference between Management and Leadership and how a manager facilitates the transition. What are the things that a modern organisation expects of its leadership and how best to facilitate creating an environment that we can all best benefit the company.
All of our classes are delivered using Microsoft Teams and Mural as live interactive workshops that enhance participation and keep focus.
Why naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood?
Our world changed at the beginning of 2020 and since we believe in empiricism, we need to inspect and adapt. So we are offering our public students:
- 30 minute Assessment Review*
- Online Training*
- Live closed-captions in English*
- Tickets priced based on local purchase-power*
- Advocates gain up to £200 for each referal towards future classes*
- Pay-later for unemployed*
In addition to the above, private classes booked by your company also benefit from:
- 25% extra training/consulting/presentations.*
*View the class page on our website fo more information.
Price: GBP 1024
Helping Leaders Understand their Role in Enabling Agile Transformation
Professional Agile Leadership (PAL) Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 16h in length based on the needs of your organization. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to. This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
About your Trainer(s)
Martin Hinshelwood is a Professional Scrum Trainer and Microsoft MVP: Development Technologies. He has been Consulting, Coaching, and Training in DevOps & Agility since 2010 and has been delivering software since 2000. Over the last 10 years, Martin has helped organisations including Microsoft, UK Government, Vodafone, Schlumberger, & Kongsberg Digital. Martin has trained 1000+ people in 37 countries around the world. He is based in Glasgow & Cancun and offers Scrum training courses with certification all over the world. He trains and coaches Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Teams and organisations in their transition to Scrum, Agile, & DevOps.
Martin can provide private onsite training for your company anywhere in the world.
Some of Martin’s clients:
What Martin’s customers say about him:
Martin’s depth and breadth of knowledge and experience of the world of Agile/DevOps is incredible. He will switch between hands on development to advanced consulting or training on process, practices and tools to help you in your own DevOps journey. When the going gets tough in challenging situations he is super responsive and goes the extra mile to find solutions. He is passionate about what he does and is always trying to improve the way we work to build high value products and solutions. In particular his knowledge of all things TFS/VSTS is second to none. Down to earth and straight talking. Highly recommend!
Martin is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in helping teams become more agile and adopt DevOps practices especially around the Microsoft Azure platform and VSTS / TFS. But he is not limited to that stack with plenty of experience with competing and complimentary technologies. He explains things clearly and gets rid of any ‘smoke and mirrors’ to show how any team can make small improvements to improve how they work. He is one of the leading MVP’s globally for DevOps and someone myself and my colleagues in the Azure product group trust to give us honest and insightful feedback.
Martin came to give us some training for our Professional Scrum Foundation assessment. He was very knowledgeable and through his training we gained a great understanding of Scrum and how to work in an Agile way. The training itself was taught in an easy to understand way and Martin made the session fun and enjoyable to take part in. Martin was also able to answer questions and give us good advice on topics that were outside the scope of the training. I would highly recommend Martin for your Agile training needs.
Delivered as a Live Virtual Classroom over Microsoft Teams and Mural!
- Install MS Teams - For both Mac and Windows, it is recommended to install the app.
- Accept the Team Invitation: You will have been invited to our Microsoft Teams Tennant on the email address provided and will have an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” and you should click “Open Microsoft Teams”; This will accept the invitation. You MUST sign-in with the same email address that the invitation was sent to. If the email that you were invited on is a Microsoft 365 account then please use your corporate SSO to sign in. If your email is a Microsoft Account or a Google Account you will be prompted to sign-in using that system. The fallback sign-in method is a simple passcode sent to your email address.
- Watch Participating in an LVC
- Enable additional Tools
Class Inclusivity Features
- Live captions in English - Microsoft Teams provides live closed captions in English for those that are hard of hearing
- Live Translation in any Language - You can request that we provide subtitles in any Language using Microsoft Translator Conversations.
After the class, you will be able to participate in the naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood Community with others of an agile mindset.
Professional Training Network Providernaked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood
Registration for this class has closed