Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Prague, April 24-25, 2023
Learn about current research in the area of self-organizing teams and learn how to support and develop such teams.
Learn basic knowledge and skills of how to lead a change in culture and behavior and thus contribute to the success of agile transformation.
Who should attend
Managers and leaders who work with agile teams, both starting and experienced. Middle managers involved in an agile transformation.
- Agile team managers and leaders
- Managers involved in agile transformation
- Scrum Masters and Product Owners
Best course for starting manager in "Agile" company. In the course you will get practical information, tools for improving your teams.
It was awesome. Karel is a perfect trainer. Highly recommended!
"Professional Agile Leadership Essentials" gives you the advanced look at agile (what it means, why is it worth trying, what benefits it can bring) plus it thoroughly explains how to become a better leader, how to take good care of your subordinates, how to improve your organization and in general become a better manager/leader in an agile world.
Our trainer Karel Smutný was great and even though I did the course online, I had no trouble keeping full attention and be engaged in all discussions and exercises.
Together with top managers, managers, and team leaders I was a participant of Professional Agile Leadership class with Karel. It was two days full of experience exchanging and balanced learning for managers, and common introduction about adaptability in our company.
ScrumDojo.cz is the leading provider of Professional Scrum classes in Czechia, both in Czech and English languages.
Registration & Price
- Leaders will understand how Agility adds value to their organization and why their support in creating the proper culture is essential to success. They will be prepared to support and enable teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
- Professional introduction to Agile, and connecting Agility with what really matters to the success of your organization.
- Understand how leading with Agile principles and values creates better outcomes, and overcome many organizational challenges.
- Understand how to create a culture of engagement in continuous improvement & delivery, and an accountability model for the modern-day organization to sustain Agility.
What You Will Learn
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more Agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An understanding of how Agility can help you improve your organization's performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of Agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of Agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach Agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of Agility in your organization
Globally recognized Professional Agile Leadership I certification exam demonstrates your understanding of how an agile approach contributes to the success of your business and how you can contribute to the success of agile transformation.
- Exam: 40 questions / 60 minutes
- Pass mark: 85%
- Lifetime validity, no renewal necessary
If you attempt the assessment during 14 days after receiving a code and fail, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.